Thanks in advance for your patience.
We are currently OPEN for retail and grooming appointments but waiting to hear back from Government with clarification about grooming.
Please observe the safety protocols in place at the salon to ensure the safety of our staff and your fellow customers.
1. You must not visit the salon if are self-isolating, in Quarantine, showing symptoms of Covid, or have tested positive for Covid.
2. You must not visit the salon if you are from a household that includes others who have tested positive for Covid or who are self-isolating or under Quarantine.
3. Please observe the safety protocols when delivering your dog for grooming:
- pls keep 2m distance
- one visitor at a time only
- at handover, we will secure your dog to a slip lead
- please remove your dog's collar and lead. Take this with you but remember to have the collar and lead with you at time of collection
- we will wipe your dog down with a disposable J-cloth before taking through to the salon
- when your dog is ready to collect, please ensure you arrive promptly to avoid overlap with other customers
4. Retail at Just Barking is an Essential service and currently remains Open. However, during Lockdown the retail area is limited to one customer at a time. Please also scan the QR Code upon entry, use the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance and ensure you are wearing a face covering unless exempt.
We are doing our best to ensure the safety and health of our staff and customers during this time and thank you in advance for your co-operation.