GroomBuddy for dogs, cats and horses
A de-shedding tool for smooth / short-coated breeds (eg. Labrador, Beagle, Pug)
Made of solid Ash wood featuring a groove in the middle for easy holding and handling. Metal alloy blade.
Measurements: 12.5cm (L) x 6.5cm (W). Thickness 2.8cm
- de-shedding your dog's coat is good for their skin and coat
- clears the coat of dead hair, dirt and dander
- help keep the skin healthy and free of dirt and debris
- reduce shedding and 'hair getting everywhere'
- provides a gentle massage and improves circulation
- provides enormous relief to your dog and improves their welfare and happiness
Take a look at the short and light-hearted video of GroomBuddy in action, featuring Jaffa the chocolate Labrador (copy and paste this link into your browser)