D&H Rolled Leather Collar and Lead Set
Handmade in England. D&H Rolled Soft Leather Dog Collar with solid brass buckle and D-ring or nickel-plated brass (silver) and matching rolled leather lead.
Available in a choice of classic or contemporary colours.
- Rolled leather to protect the coat and prevent knots from forming.
- Ideal for dogs with a long or curly coat
- Soft smooth leather for your dog's comfort.
- Internal rope cord is extra strong and will not rot if it gets wet.
- Leather is a natural product so won't irritate sensitive skin
- Handmade in London.
- Stitched, NOT riveted - true craftsmanship
- Stitching is Lifetime Guaranteed - unrivalled service.
- Extra strong for durability - so you don't have to go to the trouble and expense of replacing your dog's collar after a short time.
- Have a question or special requirement? simply ring us on 020 8964 3231
- Colour-fast fine European leather, battle-tested against the elements, long-lasting.
- Solid brass or nickel-plated brass fittings to ensure strength of the collar and security of your dog.
- Soft leather handle is comfortable to hold and handle.
- The handle includes an O-ring to attach a poo-bag holder or use to secure your dog at a shorter length or to a secure post.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
XXS 22 - 26cm (total length 30cm)
XS 24 - 32cm (total length 37cm)
S 29 - 37cm (total length 42cm)
M 35 - 43cm (total length 48cm)
ML 42 - 50cm (total length 55cm)
L 48 - 55cm (total length 60cm)
XL 52 - 60cm (total length 65cm)
XXL 57 - 65cm (total length 70cm)
So, for example, the size M: the first hole is at 35cm from the butt of the leather, the last hole (nearest the end-tip) is 43cm. The total length of the leather strap, not including the buckle, is 48cm.
The collar is approximately 1cm thick for small & medium sizes, 1.5cm thick for large sizes.
The lead is 130m long by approximately 1cm thick, and finished with a solid brass or silver (nickel-plated brass) trigger hook.
Please note: leather is a natural product. To ensure its durability, allow to air-dry completely before re-use if your collar gets wet. Do not allow the leather to come into contact with the chemicals from commercially-available flea spot-on treatments. This will damage the leather and may cause the dye to run.