Walk In Nail Trim Service 9.30 - 3.30 Tuesday - Saturday - £15-20
Full Ultrasound deep dental sonic clean / teeth descaling - £55 (allow one hour)
Standard Full Grooming involves double shampoo, brush out & blow dry,
Your chosen style and cut length (ideally bring photo reference on your phone)
nail trim, ear clean always included in price.
They will stay with us for 2 - 2.5 hours on average.
(email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info)
PLEASE NOTE. There are several variables that go into the price of treatment.
1. EXPERTISE. We provide a service that is delivered by trained and/or qualified and experienced professionals. We are fully insured in animal care and we're members of The British Isles Grooming Association (www.mybiga.org).
2. BREED AND COAT TYPE. Requirements for washing, drying, styling, clipping and scissoring will vary depending on breed and coat type.
3. SIZE. Some dogs are bigger than other dogs. This may affect the application of time and expertise to provide a treatment.
4. TEMPERAMENT. We are able to work efficiently and to a high standard but this will depend on large part to your dog's temperament. If your dog is uncooperative or distressed, extra time will be needed. Or we may have to book another time to complete the groom. Please speak to us about how best to help your dog become accustomed to the process - this may initially include shorter visits. It's really important to get to a point of your dog feeling safe and relaxed during grooming.
5. COAT CONDITION. If your dog's coat is in a poor condition (eg. badly matted), this may take more time because of the extra care and attention spent removing the matts. The best is to re-book every four to six weeks if you're unable to maintain your dog's optimum coat condition at home.
Small Maltese / Yorkie / Shihtzu / Jack Russel* / Border Terrier* £50-60*
Small Cockapoo / Cavapoo/ Maltipoo / Toy Poodle / Cavalier / Bichon / Mini Schnauzer £55-65
Medium-Large Cockapoo / Cavapoo / Cocker Spaniel £65-75
Westie / Scottie / Bedlington / Welsh Terrier* / Fox Terrier* / Tibetan Terrier £60-75*
Irish Terrier* / Airedale Terrier*/ Kerry Blue Terrier £70-90
Pomeranian / Small Spitz / Shiba Inu £55-75
Large Spitz / Akita / Husky / Malamute / Eurasier / Chow £75-110
Bernese / Leonberger /Saint Bernard £80-130
Alsatian / German Shepherd £65-95
Border Collie / Irish Setter / Springer Spaniel £60-75
Hungarian Puli / Komondor / Any Coiled Coat Care From £120
Labradoodle / Standard Poodle / Standard Schnauzer £70-95
Golden Retriever £65-85
Whippet / Greyhound £50-65
Labrador / Doberman / Vizsla / British Bulldog £55-75
Staffordshire Bull Terrier £55-65
Bullmastiff / Great Dane £85 - 110
Pug / French Bulldog / Boston Terrier £45-55
*Price guide doesn't include Stripping.
Stripping for wire haired dogs can take up to three hours longer than regular grooms and often requires two appointments, therefore grooms involving stripping start at £65 for a small breed. Specific prices are available on request or consultation.
Add to Your Dog's Groom